- LLM Taxation, New York University School of Law, 1981
- J.D., cum laude, State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 1977
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1974
- New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Michael is an experienced real estate attorney who has represented sellers, purchasers, landlords, tenants and borrowers for more than 35 years in numerous New York and national transactions. His clients have included major New York City owners and tenants. Michael has represented Loews Corporation, CNA Insurance, Boston Properties, the Sol Goldman Family, Aby Rosen and Connecticut General Life Insurance Company. His clients also include some of the largest parking garage companies in New York City, such as Champion Parking and Manhattan Parking.
Michael has extensive experience drafting and negotiating retail, office and ground leases and contracts of sale for various types of properties.
Recent representations include:
- Representation of real estate developer in purchase of multiple properties in the New York City theatre district.
- Representation of various real estate owners in sales and purchases of real estate in connection with 1031 exchanges.
- Representation of Bulova in connection with full floor lease at the Empire State Building.
- Representation of Enterprise Rent-A-Car in various real estate matters.